Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Breyerfest Live- Custom Performance

The last time I showed at Breyerfest was when I was still eligible for the Youth Show. But this was Tai's first Breyerfest and she wanted to brave the open show. So I was her plastic pony helper for some of the day. She showed her custom Totilas and another custom in performance for the majority of her performance entries.
I stayed the majority of the time at the performance ring because
well
yeah.
The entries were phenomenal to see. Performance is my favorite part of model horse shows and Breyerfest didn't disappoint.



But I did make it over to a few of the collector class entries. So cool!

Around 10:30 I left the show to go to The Hall of Champions. And to buy special runs! But I did return to continue watching

No comments:

Post a Comment