Wednesday, April 26, 2017

PA Horse Expo Breed Showcase- Part 1

Here are some pictures from the PA Horse Expo Breed Showcase in February. There was a range of breeds, so enjoy!
Paso

Cleveland Bays.

There was a jumper.
And also a Dressage Horse.
I never realized that the breed was as endangered as it is. So the riders showed the versatility of their horses.

Icelandic Horses.

Look at the pair go!

Rescued drafter. He only had one eye.

Thoroughbreds!

They were former racehorses.

Friesians.

Baby Friesian.

Dressage Friesian.

Clipped Friesian.
So pretty. 

Harness Friesian.

Wedding Percherons.
Closer look of tack.


2 comments:

  1. I blush to say it, but I didn't realize this was going on. Thanks so much for sharing. I really like the Paso, the TBs and the harness shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      It actually happened in February, but it took a while for me to get them up. :)

      Delete