Friday, March 18, 2016

Berks County Saddle-ites 7th Annual Model Horse Show Pt 2

Dressage:
Owned by Lizzy Mace with saddle by Pat and bridle by me (Five Paws Studio)

Owned by Niki Hertzog with tack by Corbett/Buxton and bridle by Niki
Owned by Pat Coulter with tack by her too.

If you ever lose your Valegro base, the Wyatt base works. It matches my Valegro well!
And improvisation was done with the pad....because my square one went MIA.
Other English came next.

My foxhound set up.
Hunter/Jumper/Cross Country

Owned by Lizzie Mace 
Owned by Ashley Marconi
 Isn't this jump cute?

Owned by Jackie Arns-Rossi
Owned by Niki Hertzog

Owned by Ashley Marconi


Owned by Kimberly Bleecker
English Trail  came next, but it seems I didn't take any pictures of it!
English Pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment