Thursday, March 17, 2016

Berks Saddle-ites 7th Annual Model Horse Show-OF Performance Pt 1

The performance division of the Berks County 4-H show was tough. There were so many great entries! It wasn't my best show, but it was still fun seeing everyone. I'm happy that this is one of the first shows I can say that I *actually* took pictures of my entries.
The first class for OF performance was Harness.

Owned by Niki Hertzog, with harness by her and cart by Bill Duncan
Next came Saddleseat.

Owned by Lizzy Mace
Owned by Pat Coulter, with tack by her too.
Next came other performance.
I put in my new zombie scene which consisted of a chain-link fence and zombies pressing up against it. It got me a 7th place.
Everything by me except for the saddle pad which was made by Desktop Studio
Owned by Lizzie Mace, doll by Anne Field and tack by Niki Hertzog
Owned by Jackie Arns-Rossi i 
Arabian/Native American Costume came next.




Blue got me an 8th. Which I'm happy with when compared to some of the full out costumes above.
Other Costume.
Owned by Niki Hertzog

Isn't Niki's circus costume cool?


Well, English and western are next!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful entries! That circus costume is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete