Sunday, January 10, 2016

Books + Halters

Tomorrow is the first day of my spring semester! I'm excited about my classes because A) I don't have a mathy math class. Which is always wonderful. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is waking up way earlier than what I'm used to. :)
I came home to a package, which included books. I read Elizabeth Wein's Rose Under Fire which is the second book after Code Name Verity, but they're connected standalones so the order isn't nearly as important. Blue Lily, Lily Blue is the third book in a quartet (fourth book is coming out in the next couple of months).  I need to finish the second one. So two completely different genres with the connection being awesome authors. 
I also finished some more halters. A couple of people asked about more American Pharoah, so these have been claimed.
The odd ball is for Weather Girl. I *still* haven't unpacked from my last show so this was the first Weather Girl I found. I think the halter looks nice on a decorator model!

2 comments: