Saturday, October 3, 2015

KILE Model Horse Show-Part 2

Here's the second half of pictures from KILE!
English Over Fences was the first english class.

Owned by Niki Hertzog



Other English


Owned by Lizzie Mace

Owned by Lizzie Mace

Owned by Niki Hertzog


Owned by Niki Hertzog
English Trail


I used my beach scene with Scorpio Races and a dog.
 I bought these tiny birds at a yard sale and put them at the end of the base. 

English Pleasure

Owned by Niki Hertzog
Cutting/Roping was the first western class. 
I loved all of the Bobby Jo models.


Look at the tooling!

Reining came next but I missed taking pictures.
Western Games
Owned by Lizzie Mace

Owned by Niki Hertzog

Owned by Lizzie Mace


Owned by Niki Hertzog
Other Western came next, but here's trail instead.





Western Pleasure. 
Here's my entry. My pebble arab named Blue. 
The performance champion is owned by Kris Gallagher.
Well, that wrap up KILE. It was fun, even though it wasn't my best show. Plenty of my things placed, so that makes it worth it along with seeing plastic pony peeps. :)

1 comment:

  1. I spy one of my saddles! The dark brown English set on the strapless:)

    ReplyDelete