Thursday, July 9, 2015

Copperfox Pony

On Tuesday, my Copperfox Pony arrived. I pledged earlier this year to be a part of the kickstarter campaign and my package included a model off of one of the three available molds.

 I really liked the Connemara mold the first time I saw her, because performance+pony=yes. So I chose her.
Love her face!

I really liked what was included in the package. 
There was a Copperfox pin,
certificates of authenticity, a handwritten letter,
,a magazine, and a how-to packet for drawing breyer horses.
After seeing so many variations of dapples, I was worried about what extreme my model would be. When I opened my box, I was pleased that her dapples weren't too bad. She did have a warped leg, but it wasn't hard to fix. A blast of heat from my heat gun fixed the issue. I can't wait to tack her up, and use her in performance. 

While I wish the pony looked more like the prototype, I'm happy with my whole package and can't wait until they're released as regular runs. It was cool to be a part of the whole campaign. :) 


1 comment:

  1. All of the new Copperfoxes are just gorgeous, I can't decide which one I want to get first. XD Congrats on your new pony!

    ReplyDelete