Friday, June 19, 2015

Dolls Can Train Too

I saw Jurassic World as soon as it came out. I loved all of  it, especially the Dinosaurs. I totally would have gone to the petting zoo and ridden a triceratops.
But I loved the raptors more. Especially Raptor Squad.
Since the movie came out, Zoo keepers have recreated the picture above which depicted Chris Pratt's character training the raptors. The recreations are awesome. This is one of my favorites, but you can see more here.
Source
So today I had an idea. A model horse version. And these pictures happened. The models were easier to train than the dear doll. One gust of wind and she flopped.
"Stop with the attitude."

"Eyes on me."

This was a ton of fun to do!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I did one of these, too, but yours are better. :D

    ReplyDelete