Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Back In Session


Spring break is over, which means the college life is back. Not that that is a terrible thing, but it does decrease tack making time . 
(Skiving and other messy projects would not be a particularly good idea to play with in lounges).
But it does add time to cross stitching. I usually cross stitch between classes, so *maybe* I'll finish a saddle pad by the end of the year!
I did make a bridle today. My leather was delayed, and finally got here today. I made the bridle and even got it out to the post office before it closed!

2 comments:

  1. I love cross stitching, it is a great portable craft project, good for road trips and so on. Though I do most of mine while watching TV and movies in the evenings with my husband. :) What thread count fabric are you using on your saddle pad? It looks tiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing 22 count. Even though the next idea in my brain may need a smaller count than this. :)
      It is a wonderful portable project!

      Delete