Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BCS Winter Photo Challenge

This was a ton of fun! Jennifer Buxton of Braymere Custom Saddlery put together a Model Horse Winter Photo Challenge.

1. Vintage

This is the oldest model in my collection. It's the Breyer Glossy Black Poodle that was produced from about 1955-1968 (Identify Your Breyer).

2. Nekkid

There are two types of nekkid in this picture. Take your pick! *snickers*

3. Scale Issues

Alborozo: Shouldn't I be the bigger one?

4. I See Spots

 Many many spots......

5. Unbridled Passion

Poor Carl the Zombie has a strong love for humans, but humans don't have a strong love for him....

6. Rare Breed

One of the lores says that they can only be tamed and seen by young girls......so........

7. Portrait

Misty and Stormy
From A Pictural Life Story Of Misty

8. Congo

My Misty Family Congo

 9. The Great Outdoors

It's so pretty outside with the snow.

10. Best In Show

While this model is no prize winner and kind of makes me feel uncomfortable if I stare at it too long, it was my first Breyer. That's what makes it best in show. 
And the eyeliner.

Bullet tolerated the posing. He's a winner. 

That's it! It was alot of fun to play around with my models. :)

5 comments:

  1. That foal in "The Great Outdoors" is *gorgeous*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      She's a Kathleen Moody 'Hearts Afire' resin painting by Sue Kern.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!
      She's a Kathleen Moody 'Hearts Afire' resin painting by Sue Kern.

      Delete
  2. Yay! I love how these pictures reflect you and the things you love!

    ReplyDelete