Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fangirling and Celeb Status

Today was the kick off to Breyerfest 2014.

It was wonderful and I talked to many nice hobbyists. I also met a really nice girl and her mom who said they read my blog, so hi to you two! :)
I also bought 2 pop the corks(the breyerfest surprise). I unraveled it and see who I got! Yep,that's a silver one.
I was happy that I'd gotten him so I started walking around.
I felt like a celeb because people would crank their heads around whispering things like 'that's the silver.' 'omg, that-that's the silver' 'trades.' 'Can I take a picture'. Others would have me stop so pictures could be taken.
Even though the attention was not about me, but the plastic horse I was carrying, it still felt cool to feel like a celeb for a little bit.
After shopping for a bit, I watched some show jumping, which had pretty horses.

But the best part of today was seeing RJ Masterbug! The fangirling was real!
The show jumping and RJ Masterbug will have separate posts, but that'll be when I get enough sleep. :)

6 comments:

  1. You got a Silver one! That is fantastic! I didn't even know that you could get Silver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were actually silver ones found in each of the special runs.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I can't believe you got the silver one! What was the other one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing, for those of us who are at home. And sleep is good, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and no problem about the sharing! :)

      Delete