Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Breyerfest Loot

I *think* that I have recovered from Breyerfest. It was a wonderful weekend.
But I've finally unpacked my models I bought.
First, I bought a cow from Towns End Art. You can never have enough cows.

Next is Hotchic 2.0 who was casted by Mountain View Studios. I can't wait to paint her and do performance-y stuff with her.

Next is the Celebration model, which I actually am not unhappy about. I like the gloss.

My volunteer model, which I think will stay with me for now (unless someone would like to trade an unpainted Chexs Bueno *hint*)

Lastly are my special run models.
I bought two platinum stars,

and the bear pair. Both are adorable.

I also ended up with a silver nakota pop the cork and a matte appy, but those will be going on to their new homes soon, so they aren't included with my loot!

4 comments:

  1. Is the second Platinum Star for me???? oh you are so sweet! ;)

    *Laughing to myself*

    It looks like you had a lot of fun! Maybe I will go next year.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol
      I blame the appy carrick. That's why I have 2. :)
      And you should totally come! Breyerfest is a ton of fun. You're apart of a 3 day no sleep glee filled weekend.

      Delete