Saturday, May 17, 2014

Buck's Customization

Friday marked my last full week of high school, ever. So before beginning a paper about A Tale Of Two Cities, I cut off Buck's ears.

Then I drilled a hole for horns.

Added wire using super glue and baking soda.

Covered it in apoxie. Then I did some face resculpting. Added an ear and sculpted another.

Then I added a tuff of fur at the top of his head.

Yay! My roping steer is pretty much done!


  1. I am enjoying this blog, Kristian. Thanks for the glossy Breyer pix! And that steer looks great! I had so much fun sculpting with Apoxie the one time I tried it...

    1. Thanks!
      That means alot. :)I've always have looked up to you! Your tack is amazing!