Friday, April 11, 2014

Cutting Down On The Numbers

I have a bad habit. It starts with an image in my head. Then the image forms into a model. Then I use power tools, a heat gun, super glue, and wire to make my dream a semi-reality. Then the model sits on the self after the inspiration wanes.
Yes, after my bad habit of buying tons of books that I will most likely never get the time to read, I love to start models. It's just so much fun to hack a model apart.
But I need to finish something.
So here they are. A line of customs that have started to be finished or prepped. Hopefully one day I have more finished customs that not!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome looking customs!! Wanna trade me one? x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with tack. :x I've started so many projects and either lost interest or gave up on them. It's a habit I've been trying to break. Some things DO get finished eventually... years may pass but yes... :D Giving myself deadlines seems to help.

    Your horses are looking good so far! I like how you've got their ears in all different directions. They all look like they would be good for performance set ups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they're finished soon, they look great!

    ReplyDelete