Saturday, November 9, 2013

Deer

Since my last post my computer problem has been fixed: New lovely computer
Also I have a new camera! It was an 18th Birthday gift from my awesome Mom. 
I haven't had any opportunities to take pictures of horses, but we went on a week getaway to the Pocono Mts. in PA, so here are some deer pictures (they're four legged-ly similar to horses, right?). 
I haven't done anything model horse related. My aunt recently passed away and during the time I helped take care of her, so mentally and physically that was draining, which left zero brain cells for model horse things. On top of that there was a lot  of ugly family drama, hence the reasoning behind the Pocono Mt. runaway getaway.  So I'm hoping to get back into the relaxing world of model horses again soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment