Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Deal Is A Deal



I need more dolls like I need a bullet in my head, but Ollie's still has them and even has them marked down for 40% I believe. $2.35 a doll? I think yes!
Doll 1 and Doll 2 both have that creepy stare to their face, so hopefully one day I can make them look much less creepy. *shivers* Maybe they have a chance to look calm and more human, since their steeds look so horse-like! 

A little aside:
Anyone have any particular how-tos that they want or are looking for?

4 comments:

  1. Maybe how you pack your models for a live show? I always struggle with that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next time I'm packing for a show, I'll make sure to document it!

      Delete
  2. Nice find!

    I'd love to learn more about planning and making a western saddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to do some more of that. I use Rio rondo patterns, but I'll try to remember to take more pictures and experiment with things! :)

      Delete